Explore our West - your own way...
The friendly local staff at the West Coast Visitor Information Centre will help you design your own unique experience. (Take advantage of their knowledge of Cradle Mountain and Lake St Clair and book ahead for these also.)
Free your mind with our Free booking service
Save time and money with stress free advance bookings for all Western Wilderness accommodation and West Coast attractions on 1800 352 200.
Looking for a relaxed holiday that provides old style comfort?
In the mood for something Richly Authentic?
- Controversial Sarah Island
- Queenstown Tasmania - mining at the edge of the world
- Montezuma Falls Rosebery - Tasmania's Highest
- Historical Macquarie Harbour
- 'The ship that never was' - Australia's longest running theatre production
- The Spray Tunnel - A keyhole-shaped tram tunnel.
After an Adventure guaranteed to deliver breath taking moments?
- Sandboarding and Sand Tabogganing on Henty Dunes
- ATV Tours on the Henty Sand Dunes
- King River Rafting - Raft and Steam - Queenstown
- Adventure Sailing - Strahan
- 40km 'Great Roaring' Ocean Beach - watch muttonbird's returning to nest at dusk